Author Topic: Want To Sell My 57  (Read 1303 times)

Offline BA.Baracus

Want To Sell My 57
« on: May 11, 2004, 08:50:01 PM »
I want to sell my project car and get a more complete one. I realised I bit off more than I can chew. I dont have enough time for a project right now, so here it is.

I bought the car for $4100 2 months ago, and I would like to sell it for around the same obo. I dont want to make money, I just want to get my old money back for something else. I have bought a complete body seal kit from jbugs.com as well as a complete stainless hardware kit from aircooled.com these are included in the asking price.

this car has an original body and engine as well as seats. there are a few things missing however. this car does not have a headliner nor door panels. it also needs some wiring issues worked out. none of the lights work, but it does have a new wiring harness and wires and bulbs, the wiring just needs to be inspected cause something isnt quite right. the engine runs and has only 10 miles since rebuild, the speedometer is rebuilt, there is absolutely no rust on the car. there are some dents in the fenders, but nothing that cant be fixed. the car doesnt have all the seals installed, but like I said, I have a complete seal kit included. which has windows complete door seals and everything else you can think of.

with a little bit of time, this could be a beauty.

oh and here are some pictures

www.u2qt.com

thanks for looking
-Dieter

Offline 1969deluxebus

• Cruising in a Bay is the only way.
Want To Sell My 57
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 11:30:01 PM »
so it just needs to be put together?
matt street
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 11:31:21 PM by 1969deluxebus »
I love driving and I love driving either my bay window or TDI

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Want To Sell My 57
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 08:09:47 AM »
Yo dude ...
 You have a picture of the car when it is not under 6 feet of snow?

FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Russ

Want To Sell My 57
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 09:38:44 PM »
go to his website at the top there is a link to the word oval click it you should find the pics that way(providing that is the oval for sale)

Offline BA.Baracus

Want To Sell My 57
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 10:00:23 PM »
r.scott is correct, you must click the oval link at the top of the page, that is the car for sale. sorry for not clarifying.

-Dieter

Offline Chris

• Car.
Want To Sell My 57
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 10:23:59 PM »
where did the pictures go? They were there earlier.

Offline BA.Baracus

Want To Sell My 57
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2004, 08:26:54 PM »
hmmm.......I am not quite sure, I am talking to the previous owner, and he would like to buy it back. I think its his site. hehehe