Air Speed News, Events & Gatherings > Air Speed News

Coming soon.....

(1/4) > >>

Chris:
In keeping with the times, or at least preventing falling wayyyyy behind the times I will be working on upgrading the forums in the very near future.

Some new features will be available to users and in keeping this a community based forum we would like to know what types of improvements and features you would like to see.

Please keep in mind that not all features you request will be added, or are possible. This forum is very much self moderated and very rarely requires the intervention of an Administrator to clean up or remove posts, so anything that requires constant attention will not likely make it on the forum.

Thank you in advance for your feedback and suggestions.

Chris

70's Looker:
i dont know anything about forums, but was wondering if its at all possable to add a chat box or something to talk dirst back and forth....

blarneyman:
We have a chat room on our club site. We have also found that no one uses it.

James Buchan:
Additions cost money and Chat rooms are server intensive and the scripts are costly. Free ones are not worth installing IMO.

I have a seperate dedicated server just for hosting chat on one of my sites to give you an idea...

Chris:
I dont think a chat room is a good idea, ends up taking quality posts away from the forums and becomes a nuisance. I will be starting upgrades this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version