Author Topic: Storage  (Read 453 times)

Offline buddy boy

• Marked for life
Storage
« on: August 30, 2023, 05:20:25 PM »
It’s that time of year again to think about your vintage cars storage! I have one spot in my insulated double garage ready for your vehicle, and there’s room for your extra parts if need be, For rent from October 1st to April 30 , (for my vw Community/airspeed members and friends, few days early or late for drop off/picking up is ok) Flat rate of $750$, this ad goes up on craigslist for $1000 Next week.

Located in South East Van, It’s a closed in garage that’s attached to the house so it stays warm and dry, and is completely sealed and free from the elements and rodents! I also have a small dehumidifier to catch any moisture, no one will have access to it except for me, my beetle will also be in storage at that time occupying the other side, perimeter is under video surveillance and bay doors will be locked and not opened again until April !,  preference will be given to who will not be in and out with their vehicle over storage, no one will be anywhere near the car while it’s in storage and I am in there about once a week to check on things, The side entrance door is located on the opposite side of your car eliminating any foot traffic near or around your vehicle, vehicle needs to have storage insurance, car cover, and the battery disconnected, thanks !

"only dead fish swim with the stream"