Author Topic: Air Ride Kits With Free Shipping.  (Read 6492 times)

Offline Airkewld

Air Ride Kits With Free Shipping.
« on: December 01, 2007, 09:09:24 AM »
From 12/1 through 12/31 we will be offering free shipping on our air ride kits anywhere in the world. So if shipping was an issue, this is the time to purchase. This is only valid if you order on the web though. Parts of our kits do not qualify for free shipping. Only Complete kits. If you have any questions, email me at info@airkewld.com .

Take care

http://www.airkewld.com/parts/products.php?cat=79
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
Email us for a FREE Catalog
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537
www.airkewld.com Custom VW Parts
www.psd-one.com Have ideas? Check us out!
www.badseriesproducts.com Street Rod Parts

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 12:01:41 PM »
No offence, But one kid here bought a kit off youand it took him 2 or 3 months to get it.

FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 09:21:47 PM »
No offence, But one kid here bought a kit off youand it took him 2 or 3 months to get it.
thats possible when you sell 10-12 a day. Did I make up for it?
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline Stevie

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 10:48:41 AM »
I bought a complete air ride kit from Airkewld a while back. It was the most negative transaction I have ever experienced.  The only thing the company did efficiently was to take my money.  It took months to get the parts. They initially shipped the wrong kit despite having confirmed, in writing, the correct part numbers. As I tried to sort out the errors, they continued to mis-ship or short ship repeatedly.  They told me parts were shipped when in fact they weren't ( I have the emails and waybills to prove it). When I called them on their mistakes they became extremely hostile and refused to take responsability - blaming everyone from me to UPS to the Internet.

To their credit, they did finally send me a refund cheque for some of the shipping charges I had incurred sending back incorrect parts - and guess what?  The cheque bounced.

If I sound a bit bitter, It's because I still am. Never did get all the right parts. Had to source some out locally and had to fabricate some myself.
Finally gave up trying to sort things out with Airkewld.  Would never, ever deal with this Mickey Mouse outfit again.  If you're considering buying - do your homework first.

20's SORTA FIT!!

63 Beetle

Offline driverfound

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 02:34:24 PM »
i want one soooo bad.  whats my options.  doesn't avr have these or something? how much was duty? wish we didn't have to pay that..

Offline westcoast-paul

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 03:26:23 PM »
I'm pretty sure AVR is a licensed installer.  But, last time I spoke with them was over a year ago.

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 03:34:29 PM »
I bought a complete air ride kit from Airkewld a while back. It was the most negative transaction I have ever experienced.  The only thing the company did efficiently was to take my money.  It took months to get the parts. They initially shipped the wrong kit despite having confirmed, in writing, the correct part numbers. As I tried to sort out the errors, they continued to mis-ship or short ship repeatedly.  They told me parts were shipped when in fact they weren't ( I have the emails and waybills to prove it). When I called them on their mistakes they became extremely hostile and refused to take responsability - blaming everyone from me to UPS to the Internet.

To their credit, they did finally send me a refund cheque for some of the shipping charges I had incurred sending back incorrect parts - and guess what?  The cheque bounced.

If I sound a bit bitter, It's because I still am. Never did get all the right parts. Had to source some out locally and had to fabricate some myself.
Finally gave up trying to sort things out with Airkewld.  Would never, ever deal with this Mickey Mouse outfit again.  If you're considering buying - do your homework first.
That is the kid :huh:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Stevie

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 06:00:11 PM »
Shane the "KID" i'm actually 21 now. still a young buck but no kid.

anyone wanting one of these kits, build one yourself , they are not that complicated.
and i have already found myself upgrading and replacing parts as they just don't perform
the way i would like them too..

overall the experiance wasn't worth the money i spent.

20's SORTA FIT!!

63 Beetle

Offline Brassmonkey

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 06:18:00 PM »
Dam that sounds like alot of headaches, sweet car though Stevie
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 06:18:21 PM by Brassmonkey »

Offline DEADLYTOYS

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 05:01:31 PM »
AND THEY DON'T MAKE A BAY WINDOW KIT...NOT VERY KEWL  

I love your ride Stevie...here's one for ya
68 Beetle
74 RATBUS

Offline Bruce

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 06:38:34 PM »
..... how much was duty? wish we didn't have to pay that..
If the kit was designed for your old Beetle, there is no duty.  If the shipper states the contents are "antique auto parts", you won't be charged duty.  However, if they only ship by UPS, you're gonna get reamed up the ass by UPS.

Offline driverfound

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 09:49:34 AM »
Shane the "KID" i'm actually 21 now. still a young buck but no kid.

anyone wanting one of these kits, build one yourself , they are not that complicated.
and i have already found myself upgrading and replacing parts as they just don't perform
the way i would like them too..

overall the experiance wasn't worth the money i spent.
Come here and let me give you a Noogie......You kid
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Stevie

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »
yeah they ship UPS and i think i payed an extra $300 in duty's, because he sent all the the stuff weeks apart in about 5 different packages.
I had to pay duties on the same parts twice because he sent the wrong ones.

and thanks for the pictures of my car, it's to cold for me to walk outside to my garage to stare at it.. :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 11:11:08 AM by Stevie »

20's SORTA FIT!!

63 Beetle

Offline driverfound

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 06:28:29 PM »
how cold can it possibly be in abbotsford. hahhah -36 here yesterday with the wind chill. a bit warmer today.  the white airspeed panel is buried in snow.

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 07:08:49 AM »
Merry Christmas to all the Canada Folk!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 07:25:00 AM by Airkewld »
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 07:24:25 AM »

Bro, I apologize for the negative transaction. Anytime some one places an order on the internet as you did, it automatically takes the money then. Just FYI. The kit was ordered as a 1969-1979 kit via the website. Some parts needed to be switched out and yes it could of taken some time, I apologize again. I did not purposefully do that. I do not know if this is Stephen sunderland or not, but if it was, HOSTILE, is not something in my vocabulary. I refused to take responsibility if some one orders one kit and then wants to make me look bad on here saying it was my fault. I will take the blame, because"the customer is always right". The check bounced, never mind bro, I have never bounced a check in my 4 years, I now know this is BS. Bro even though we did not have a great transaction and I think you are bending the story, I wish you and your family a merry Christmas. Take care.
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline driverfound269

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 09:47:04 AM »
How much is a front /back kit for my 75 T1?
Everytime I build it idiot proof, they build a better idiot!

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 05:11:59 PM »
How much is a front /back kit for my 75 T1?
$1625 shipped
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline steiner

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 06:38:15 PM »
Mr Airkewld if you are selling kits! You better have them ready before you advertise them! Otherwise don't take their money! I'd be pissed too!
The kits should arrive at the customers house within one week as a complete kit! I mean shit it should be idiot proof for the kind of money being charged.
SEE YA

1964 21 bus

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 06:59:45 PM »
Mr Airkewld if you are selling kits! You better have them ready before you advertise them! Otherwise don't take their money! I'd be pissed too!
The kits should arrive at the customers house within one week as a complete kit! I mean shit it should be idiot proof for the kind of money being charged.
SEE YA
thanks for your insightful post, I appreciate it! I sell 8-10 a day with a one man show. If people can be patient, it all works. if you can not, no need to buy from me. Take care.

Almost forgot.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 07:01:19 PM by Airkewld »
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline Chris

• Car.
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 08:01:42 PM »
IMHO, if you make kits to order than maybe you should consider taking a deposit on the order until such time as it is ready to ship. I know I would not be comfortable with the idea of sending you $2000 without it being shipped the next day, we live in a world of instant gratification and people need to keep pace with what people want.

If you are a one man show then all the power to you but you still have to deliver. Good Luck.

Offline Bruce

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 08:58:06 PM »
yeah they ship UPS and i think i payed an extra $300 in duty's, because he sent all the the stuff weeks apart in about 5 different packages.

You shouldn't pay ANY duty at all.  If you were charged duty, you can apply for a refund.  Taxes are a different animal.  You have to pay 13% P+GST.

I don't understand why anyone would ship a partial kit.  Until the last part arrives, all the other parts are useless.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:08:27 PM by Bruce »

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2007, 05:55:18 AM »
IMHO, if you make kits to order than maybe you should consider taking a deposit on the order until such time as it is ready to ship. I know I would not be comfortable with the idea of sending you $2000 without it being shipped the next day, we live in a world of instant gratification and people need to keep pace with what people want.

If you are a one man show then all the power to you but you still have to deliver. Good Luck.
I appreciate your opinion Chris, In the early goings of my business, I was stiffed pretty hard, over 10k because I waited to ship 2 weeks later. No I make sure that it is good and usually ship with in 7-10 days. If you are thinking that all my kits take this long, they do not. He ordered the wrong kit, we had to replace some parts and so on. I understand his frustration, but I hope you all understand mine. Goods deliver all the time in decent time unless the powers that be say otherwise. Or unless some one makes a mistake. Take it easy.

Also, I agree with what you are saying about instant gratification, For what I do, I can not send them out any faster that I do already. When you sell as many as I do, it stacks up and if people pay on the web, there is no way to Hold their money, it automatically gets charged.  
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 06:00:13 AM by Airkewld »
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2007, 05:57:32 AM »

You shouldn't pay ANY duty at all.  If you were charged duty, you can apply for a refund.  Taxes are a different animal.  You have to pay 13% P+GST.

I don't understand why anyone would ship a partial kit.  Until the last part arrives, all the other parts are useless.
Please read my rebuttal to his post. He ordered the wrong kit and we needed to replace the parts that were fro a different year. I just found out about the duties recently and yes he can get a refund if he shows he paid for them originally and these were replacement parts.  
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline Bruce

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 10:27:34 AM »
. I just found out about the duties recently and yes he can get a refund if he shows he paid for them originally and these were replacement parts.
A refund on duty does not hang on whether duty was already paid.  All antique auto parts (parts for cars older than 25 years) are DUTY FREE.  If ANY duty was paid for any reason, a refund is warranted.

Offline Bruce

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2007, 10:30:46 AM »

« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:31:25 AM by Bruce »

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2007, 06:34:19 PM »

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 02:50:36 PM »
I am saying his post is BS, I have never had a check bounce, ever. Take it easy.
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline steiner

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 04:29:45 PM »
Mr Airkewld you should just go back to The Samba because this will never end!
Everybody has seen this post now and the sooner you go away the better it would be for your business!  
1964 21 bus