Author Topic: Hey Darren Kroc Krewenchuk  (Read 3100 times)

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Hey Darren Kroc Krewenchuk
« on: June 16, 2004, 09:57:38 AM »
were you racing your car at carlsbad over the classic weekend? what kind of times did you pull? got any pics?

Russ

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 10:02:55 AM »
Darren did not race his car this weekend.
carlsbad is one ugly track,it's a little rough i'm not sure i would want to race on it :D
russ

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 10:36:47 AM »
Russ is correct, Darren did not race nor is his car on the road yet. It's undergoing a major transformation this year. He wanted to have it out this weekend but looks like it may be a few more weeks till he's finished.

As for Carlsbad......... :blink: It has remained unchanged since it opened in the 60's.
If you ever visit make sure you have all your shots and DO NOT use the bathroom/ plywood over hole in ground :!:  

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 11:22:35 AM »
ya, i heard darren was going to baja the bandit. i hear he's having trouble fitting the 26\" mudders on the front tho. apparently he's had to cut the front clip right back to the dash :blink:

i must have read it wrong. i could have sworn that on the clf, lee gong said it was cool racing w/ all these top notch racers, and i thought darrens name was included. my bad.

i'd love to race carlsbad. i've never been but have read and heard about the conditions and facilities. i like the fact that it has some serious history. the fact that so many old schoolers have raced there and the fact that it is so old and still around.

Russ

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 11:43:29 AM »
i did use the bathroom and have some kind of fungus on my feet not sure what it is i'll have to ask Geoff as i'm sure he has probably seen it before :D
the only thing darren raced was the damn Alero my poor hyundai had trouble keeping up,but the magnum did ok for Geoff and the gang.
Geoff when are the man pics going up???

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 11:53:23 AM »
Russ I told you i would not post the man pic's of you john and the fungus it's just way to gross.  Gotta say that we did have a pimpin car for the week \"has that thing gotz a Hemi?\"